I thought love is about hugs and kisses.
And being there when you need me.
But as we walk to the path of forever I knew,
Love is about sharing my life with you.
We knew we’re not perfect for each other
But no one knows why we still have each other.
We’re just two imperfect persons that
Science fact: blood/watermelon/red snow is caused by Chlamydomonas nivalis, a cryophilic species of algae that becomes concentrated in the melt pockets of summer alpine snow near coastal Alaska. Most people try to avoid it when melting snow for drinking water. The algae itself isn’t toxic, but there are often other bacteria eating Chlamydomonas nivalis that aren’t particularly friendly for humans.
Lynx Peak, Alaska
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back."
#100HappyDays - 028 — Because I missed watching movies at the cinemas! Free movies from ze bff! Spoiled one movie though. Good thing I chose Rurounin Kenshin in lieu of TMNT. Wasn’t really a fan of the anime, but the movie was too good! So i’ll embarrassingly watch the anime today/tomorrow/whenever. And I didn’t like the TMNT too, as a child I found them weird and scary. Lol. But Megan Fox was there that’s why I considered watching it. Haha. And Sex Tape was fun too. I love Jason Segel so much. Plus Cameron Diaz is a fave too! Movie junkie. // 082414